Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's next?

So after all of the hub bub with the start of the new blog...I didnt mention what I will working on. The answer to that is pretty much....anything. I will try my best to create what the customer is looking for when asked to. The thing about graphic design is that it is so broad and expansive...that not one company could create every single idea...some people like things done a certain way, other people, the other way. I will never limit myself to just websites or logos...I mean I am going to do it all..if I can. That means if a church comes up and asks for a program to be printed out, I am going to charge them a fair price and do the best job I can based on what they request. Just that simple....becasue I dont see this replacing my current job any time soon...but who knows. The answer is yes, if you post a request on here...I will contact you and try to do the same for you...so let the requests roll in!!! So....here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment