Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome!

First of all wanted to say welcome to the first official post of Two Edge Designs's blog. The reason for this blog is two fold in a way. The first way is so that I can have a medium to show my work until and all of the behind the scenes work that went into it. Second, it helps to have a blog to so that when I look back, I can see all the work that I have done and how I have progressed or (regressed...hopefully, not) in a couple of weeks, months and years. This blog will try and give the reader an inside look at a freelancer and a rookie try and start to do something postive. I figure it will be rough at the beginning....but like the saying goes...anything worth having or doing is worth working for....or something along those lines. You will be able to see all of the different projects that I attempt and how I got to the final product...and then you will be able to see the finished product on either here or on the website (coming in early Jan. 2009) in the portfolio. Hopefully, I will hit the ground running but we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment