Monday, December 29, 2008

Taking it all in...

So I have been off work these past couple of days and I have been taking in a lot of information concerning being a freelance designer and things of that nature. The new computer setup that I have allows me to follow different tutorials and work in Photoshop with switching back and forth....so that speeds up the learning process greatly. Followed a tutorial and created a image of a type of school desk that has a "polaroid" along with a sheet of notebook paper with writing on it. I think that it would be great to use if I needed a design for a local school promoting a function or something of that nature. I will post it up later on. So now I am at my real job, but...it is slow so I have extra time to focus on learning more about Photoshop. going to be creating a poster type image celebrating the Tennessee Titans AFC South championship this year...so look forward to that. I hope that you all have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment